Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Monday, May 24, 2010

$20 in FREEBIE Coupons from Kraft First Taste!


If you haven't joined Kraft First Taste yet, go ahead and sign up HERE!  You'll get occasional coupons that are really great, so that you can try new Kraft Products for FREE.  Last month, I had a coupon for a FREE 200 Calorie DiGiorno Pizza - and today?  I had THIS:

In case that's too hard to read for you - I am getting the following coupons in my mailbox:

FREE Kool-Aid Fun Fizz Drink Drops ($2.49 Value)
FREE Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Meats ($4.50 Value)
FREE Ritz Crackerfuls ($3.49 Value)
FREE Kraft 100 Calorie Packs Cheese Bites ($3.29 Value)
FREE Kraft Homestyle Deluxe Mac&Cheese Dinner ($3.99 Value)
FREE Digiorno Deep Dish Pizza ($3.30 Value)

That's about $21 in FREE Product Coupons!  I can't guarantee that everyone will get this, the offers vary - but you'll definitely get something soon!

1 comment:

  1. Are the coupons showing up in the "My Offers" area, because I never have offers there and haven't found them anywhere else? Is there somewhere else I should look?

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.