Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Monday, May 24, 2010

SEARS: Farberware 3-Skillet Set for $11.99!


Wow, I just saw this awesome deal on the Farberware Kitchen Ease 3-Piece Skillet Set, and had to tell you all!

I am running right over to grab some for myself!  (I apparently have a death-wish for all of my skillets - because I can't seem to keep from scratching the heck out of them...)

Ebates Logo 120x60

Go through Ebates to earn an additional 2% Cashback off your purchase - and get a $5 Sign-On Bonus if you're a new member!  Just click the Ebates logo above, and in the search bar type in "Sears".  Click on the Sears link they give you, and it will redirect you to Sears.  That's all you ever need to do to earn cashback with every purchase through Ebates! 

- Thanks to Kai of SmartCouponing!

1 comment:

  1. I checked twice today, and both times it has said 24.99?

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.