Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Thursday, May 20, 2010

99¢ ALL Detergent at Food Lion!!


Wonderful reader Tiffany emailed me today to tell me some GREAT news - the $2.99 ALL sale at Food Lion this week DOES INCLUDE the All with Oxii-Active, which means.....

Buy ALL w/ Oxi-whatever $2.99
Use $2/1 from 5/16 SS
(makes it 99¢ ea!)

I'm going to be running by Food Lion to grab a few bottles tonight, so listen ladies - if you are crowded in front of the ALL display hoarding all my detergent, I might have to throw an elbow or two.   (Just kidding....  you all know I'm a polite couponer!)
But seriously.

Also, on the ALL site I found a $1/1 coupon - so even if you didn't get the 5/16 paper, you can still get this detergent for only $1.99!  Click the image above for you coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.