Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Thursday, May 20, 2010

New Weekly Series - Ways to Earn Extra Money

Have you been wondering how you can earn money at home? Well good news!

We are starting a new Weekly Series called "Time 2 Earn Tuesdays" (a couple days late this week!).  We have had requests from some of our readers asking for information on how to earn money at home.  We will be testing out survey's, sweepstakes, and other money-making opportunities out there before we post and give you our review!  Our first at-home-earner is a quick & easy way to earn cash, and Kasey's mom has done this, so we know it's legit!


Cash Into Gold - Easy and Quick Way to Earn Money

  • Step 1: CLICK HERE &  Request Your Gold Kit by filling out the form.
 I received an instant confirmation that my information was received and that the proccessing would begin to send out my "cash kit"
 







      • Step #2 - Once you receive the cash kit put all unwanted gold in envelope (cash kit).  Including jewelery, bracelets, or even a gold tooth you don't use anymore :)



      • Step #3 - Ship package - I can choose the most convenient shipping method, print the label and THEY pay!!  SEE SCREEN SHOT BELOW.



      • Step #4:  The check will be mailed within 24 hours or it will be deposited in my account the day they receive my envelope.
      Security Features:  This is really important, they've really taken steps:
      1. You'll receive your price up front - it's not hidden like some sites.
      2. Once Cash kit is sent, you can check it's progress through website.
      3. Once they receive my Cash Kit, a digital image is taken of it as it enters their facility. All transactions are monitored by security personal and high-resolution cameras. This image will be available immediately on the website.
      4. Technology. They use the latest online and testing technology to give you the most easiest & most accurate way to complete your transaction.
      5. Confidentiality. They do not share your information. 100% Secure & Confidential. 
      Click HERE to learn more & get started! 


      We'd also like to remind everyone that the Nielsen Panel STILL has some spots available for new applicants to it's HomeScan program!  
      This offer never lasts long, so if you are interested in being part of this group, check within your zip code to see if they are still accepting new households. 
      Once you join, you will receive a Free hand held scanner to scan all of your purchases.  In return for sending Nielsen your scanner information, you will receive points which you can use on Gift Cards, household items, etc.
      Here are a few comments from our readers who've been accepted:
      • I just got an email last week that I had been selected and I had to answer some questions so they know what type of scanner to send to me. I am excited to have been chosen and hope it's as simple as it sounds :)  
      • I just wanted to thank you for letting me know about the Nielsen homescan consumer panel. I registered a month or two ago when you posted that they were accepting new households. I just recieved my scanner and information packet yesterday, and I am so excited to get started. As a parent to three children I purchase a lot of items but I always try to find the best deal possible. I hope my personal shopping will reflect that in this economy families are doing whatever is needed to save money and maybe let companies know that coupons paired with sales really do determine what I buy and when. Of course my husband and oldest son are just excited about the free prizes and sweepstakes! Thanks again for the information.

        1 comment:

        1. I have registered with Nielson in the past month or so, but I haven't heard anything from them. Do I need to register again?

          ReplyDelete

         

        Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.