Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Thursday, May 13, 2010

CVS: FREE Hair Gel, 97¢ Viologie!


I stopped by my local CVS tonight to grab some FREE RightGuard Deodorant - and when I scanned my card at the Coupon Scanner, I got a $1/1 CVS Brand Hair Product Coupon.  Of course, I went scouting the store for a good deal, and this is what I found:

CVS Sport Action Hold Styling Gel: 99¢
Use $1/1 Scanner Coupon
(makes it FREE!) *You can get 1 of these coupons each day!

If you're not into gel, you can also get a GREAT deal on Viologie Shampoo/Conditioner!
Reg. $4.39 - this CVS brand Shampoo/Conditioner smells great and is really good stuff.
It's on sale this week for $1.97 - making it only 97¢ after the Scanner Coupon!

Okay - your turn!   Have you found any CVS brand hair products (NON-Trial Sizes) that work with this coupon?  SHARE!

P.S. If you're not sure what the CVS Coupon Scanner is, read our post HERE!

2 comments:

  1. They still have the one kind of shampoo/conditioner for .99 that was posted the first time we got the .99 q's from the machine. if you need a pic i will get one when i swing by there today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.