Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Thursday, May 13, 2010

Walmart.com: B2G1 FREE Wii Games & PS3 Games!

My husband is a gamer.  BIG time.  If your husband is not a gamer (and you are not a video-game widow)- then God has blessed you.
Okay, okay....  I am kidding... a little bit.  God has blessed me too - but seriously - these games cost a fortune and there are very few deals to be had on a new game!

I just saw these B2G1 Free Deals on Walmart.com and Father's Day immediately came to mind.   You pick *2* games and you get a 3rd one for FREE.  That's not too shabby at all!  Better yet, these come with FREE SHIPPING - so you can get your Father's Day shopping done without ever changing out of your pajamas!
ALSO: Go through ShopAtHome to get 2% Cashback on your purchase or Ebates to get 1% Cashback.  If you're new to either of these programs - you'll get a $5 Sign-On Bonus!

1 comment:

  1. My husband is a gamer, I can sympathize with you. But how you know what games to get him is a mystery to me. I stay out of his gaming talk as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.