Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Monday, May 17, 2010

The End of Overdraft Fees? Starting July 1st!


If you haven't joined Daily Worth yet - I just wanted to tell you that it's very worth a couple minutes of your time each day.  They send daily bites of financial advice that are easy to understand and (as it turns out) super-helpful!  I was just reading about:
  • How banks will be Defaulting to Mandatory Overdraft Protection on debit cards starting July 1st (Unless you decline - read all the paperwork they're sending you!)
  • How to make a 3-Minute Summer Budget (Pull out the lawnchairs and enjoy your backyard!)
  • A FANTASTIC plan called the "One Hour Project": Spending just 1-Hour a week to to take small steps to eliminate debt. 
The emails keep you "in the know" about new policies, tips for financial planning, how to save more money, and other helpful topics.  You can sign up HERE to start getting them too!

1 comment:

  1. My banks did this about a year ago. It messed me all up at first. I couldn't figure out how I had quite a bit more money they were saying I had (I was listening to the telephone banking) anyway, I found out they had automatically enrolled me in that system. I had to go in the bank and "opt out" to get that taken off. If I don't have the money in my account, I don't want to use their money and have to pay them back! I would rather be declined at the register before the tranaction occurs! Be careful!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.