Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Monday, May 17, 2010

$1.49 Purex at Walgreens (And how you have to just spend those RR sometimes!)

Last night I ran by Walgreens and when I tried to pay with a Register Reward from a couple weeks ago - the cashier pointed out that it had expired on the 12th.  ARRGHH!  I hate when that happens, don't you?

So this week, using my $4.50 RR I earned from the Gillette Deal, I plan to simply buy a few things I need so that it won't expire on me.  Depending on how absent-minded you are, it is sometimes the best plan!  My favorite non-RR deals this week is the Purex for $1.49 & the Hefty Bags:

Purex Natural Elements $2.49 (Reg. $5.59!)
Use $1/1 PRINT
(makes it $1.49 ea!)

Hefty One-Zip Bags BOGO $3.29
Use $1/2 PRINT
(makes it $1.15 ea)

I'll buy 2 Purex + 2 Hefty Bags for $5.28 (after coupons above)
I'll use my $4.50 RR
I'll only pay 78¢ + tax!

Tell us your Walgreens plan for this week!

1 comment:

  1. I just had a difficult experience at Walgreens and was wondering if you might be able to help me out. I wanted to buy Reach toothbrushes with the in-ad coupon (buy 3 for $12-$5.01=$6.99). I also added a bogo and 2 ($1/1) manufacturer coupons. I did a test run and everything went through. (Excited!!)
    However, when I tried it again I had all kinds of problems! 1.The in-ad coupon wouldn't scan. 2.Then they told me I couldn't use my manufacturer coupons. 3.Then they decided that the in-ad q was a manufacturer q. 4. Then they tried to tell me that the toothbrushes were different (when I showed them I had just completed the same transaction successfully). The best they could offer me was $6.99/3 toothbrushes. Needless to say I was very disappointed. I don't want to cheat the system, but I would like to get the best deal possible. Can you give me any input on what might have been the problem?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.