Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Tuesday, June 8, 2010

$1/3 Libby's Vegetables!


Head over to coupons.com (yes, again!) and print out the $1/3 Libby's Vegetables.  You can print it twice - and it will make canned veggies pretty cheap!  They carry these at both my Dollar General & my Family Dollar - and they go on sale for 50¢ occasionally. (Yay, cheap veggies!)

Speaking of....
Sign up HERE for the Dollar General Savings Zone newsletter - and you'll get exclusive store coupons emailed to you!  I got $1/1 Finish by Electrasol, $1/1 Lysol, and $1/1 Airwick this week!

3 comments:

  1. Can't find a Libby's can veggie coupon. What's the ZIP?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not finding the Libby's canned veggies either. Can anyone tell me the zip to use? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.