Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Enchilada Night + A FREE Prilosec Sample :)


It's Enchilada night tonight - which is just about my favorite night of the week - the night when noone complains about dinner!  Here is my enchilada recipe - except I use a can of green chiles instead of jalapenos, sour cream/milk instead of yogurt, and whatever ole cheese is in the fridge!  It's a great base recipe - with lots of wiggle room - check it out!

Prilosec

I also found you a FREE Sample of Prilosec :)  Just click above for free hearburn relief in your mailbox!  This one I can just about guarantee you comes with a high-value coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.