Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Thursday, June 10, 2010

*HOT* FREE Smart Balance Milk @ Bi-Lo, Kroger, Meijer!! (UPDATE)

I just ran my hiney over to Bi-Lo during my husbands lunch break, only to be one of the unlucky who received a $1.50/2 Catalina coupon instead of the free one. I might try again later at another Bi-Lo, but just wanted to let you guys know!
 This is the most amazing catalina I have ever seen.  EVER.  Check out this deal going on right now at Bi-Lo, Kroger, Meijer, Harris Teeter, and possibly other stores:

Buy (1) Smart Balance Milk - WAIT, DON'T PAY YET! - because BEFORE you have to pay, a Catalina Coupon will come out for a FREE Smart Balance Milk!  Grab that and use it to pay for your milk!

Then do it again.  And again.  And again.  Because it's ROLLING!   You could really stock up on milk this way, just be nice a leave a little for your fellow couponers :)

WARNING: A few people got a $2/2 instead of the FREE Coupon, but the majority got the FREE.  If you're even a teeny bit of a gambler - I'd say go for it!

*Can you freeze milk?  Read HERE!

To read more about this deal, comments, follow-ups, people who are trying it right now - head over to We Use Coupons  and click on Deal Locator ~ Grocery Stores ~ Bi-Lo (or whichever store you shop) and see the latest buzz!

9 comments:

  1. At Bi-lo mine only printed a $1.50/2 and it didn't print until after I paid. Bummer :(

    On another note... Bi-lo had Grilled Chicken and Cheese El Monterey Tornados on Closeout for $1.25 which with the BOGO coupons makes them like 62 1/2 cents each.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, $1.50/2 and it didn't print until after I paid. UGH.. Oh well

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HEART SMART BALANCE MILK!!!!! I just got back from BiLo with 8 half gallons for .96 cents!!! The machine spit out a Catalina for free milk everytime AND a $2.00/1 after every transaction! I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. which Bi-Lo did you get the free catalina?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Has anyone tried a Bilo in Chattanooga?? I go to the Signal Mountain one.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to one on Shallowford and it gave the $1.50/2

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to go to Dalton today, so I stopped at the BiLo on Cleveland Hwy. Bought my mom 6 milks, got them all for .72 cents and got a $2.00/1 for each transaction. BiLo shut my bonuscard down for the day! The cashier had to manually override it so my card would work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. $1.50/2 SB Milk is printing at the Bilo on South Broad Street in Chattanooga (St. Elmo)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.