Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Thursday, June 10, 2010

Swagbucks: 50 FREE Points on your BIRTHDAY!


Remember how I told you that this week is a big exciting week to be a Swagbucks Searcher?  Let me tell you how well I've done this week:

Well, they were awarding 50 pts for joining,  so I finally (FINALLY) got off the fence and signed up!  I downloaded the Swagbucks toolbar, and I try to search for all my regular websites through there instead of the google search bar. (I.E. AFullCup, TotallyTarget, WildforWags, etc....)


In 2 days, I have made 146 Swagbucks already!!  If I wanted, I could go ahead and redeem them for a $5 Gift Card to Red Envelope, or a $5 Gift Card to Me Bath (Spa products)!

They are awarding TONS of points for doing searches, you never know when you'll win a bunch!   Plus, they've added another goody to the bag - you'll get an extra 50 Swagbucks on your birthday!  Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.