Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Sunday, January 10, 2010

Rite-Aid Highlights: 1/10 - 1/16


This week at Rite-Aid has a few freebies and some good deals on facial products and dental care.  Don't forget that you will get a game piece with each transaction that you can place on your game board and win instant prizes!!
Go HERE to watch some very short commercials called "Video Values" - once you earn 20 points from viewing, you'll be able to print out a $5/$25 coupon.
Scroll to the bottom for a simple deal scenario - resulting in nearly FREE diapers!
To view Rite-Aid's Coupon Policy, see HERE


Best Rebate Deals: 

Theraflu $4.99
Submit $3.00 SCR
Use $2/1 PRINT
(makes it FREE!)

Contact $4.99
Submit $4.99 SCR
Use $2/1 from 1/10 RP
(makes it FREE + overage!)

GE Light Bulbs $2.00
Submit $2.00 SCR
(makes it FREE!)

Huggies Jumbo Pack of Diapers or Pull-Ups: $8.99
Submit $1 SCR
Use $1/1 Rite-Aid Coupon HERE
Stack WITH $2/1 Pull-Ups PRINT or $1.50/1 Diapers PRINT
(makes it as low as $4.99 ea!)

Other Deals:

Aveeno Lotion (Starting at) $3.49
Use $1/1 in ad coupon
Stack WITH $2/1 in 1/10 inserts OR PRINT
(As low as 49¢ ea)

Clean and Clear (Prices Start at) $3.69
Use $1/1 in ad coupon
Stack WITH $2/1 in 1/10 inserts OR PRINT
(As low as 69¢ ea)

GUM Toothbrushes, Flossers, Crayola Toothbrushes (Price Starting At) $2.99 BOGO
Use (2) $1/1 from 11/15 RP
(makes it 49¢ ea)

Drano Max 12-17oz., $3.49
Use 50¢/1  in-ad coupon
Stack WITH 55¢/1 PRINT
(Makes it $2.44)

Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner $12.99
Use $3/1  in-ad coupon
Stack WITH $7 PRINT
(Makes it $2.99)

BUY:
Scrubbing Bubbles: $12.99
Huggies: $8.99
Cotact: $4.99
TOTAL= $26.97

USE:
$5/$25 Video Values Coupon
$7 Scrubbing Bubbles MFR Q
$3 Scrubbing Bubbles In-Ad Q
$2 Huggies MFR Q
$1 Huggies Rite-Aid Q
$2 Contact Q

PAY: $6.97
Get Back: $5.99 in Rebates!
Less than $1 spent after Rebates to take home diapers, a shower cleaner, and contact solution!

- Thanks, ForTheMommas!

5 comments:

  1. Okay Jamie - I ventured out to Rite Aid on Sunday - I don't know what happened - but I got the steal of a lifetime. I walked out of there with a Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner and two refills for it with $6 OOP. I took in an in-ad $3/1 Q, $7/1 Q for SBAS Cleaner, $2/2 Q for SBAS refills, and a BOGO Q for SBAS refill - thinking, hmmm...let me go see how far $10 will get me. Well...I don't know what happened but I came out $4 to the good on that one - yay!
    I am still not familiar enough with Rite Aid that I go in there as much as I go to CVS and WAGS - but I think I may have to put it on the list to try out on things that would be easy enough for me to do until I get the hang of it. Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was trying to find the "in-ad coupons" and could not find in their weekly flyer. Am I missing something? Did not do that well trying to do the deals you have listed here. Please help. Thank you so much for helping to pull all of this together for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. rosemom - i'm sorry you had some trouble with this week's list, that can be frustrating for sure. I wonder if you live in an area that gets a smaller Rite-Aid ad? This is not at all uncommon - there have been times my ad didn't have some of the "In-Ad" coupons listed as well.
    Don't give up - I'll see if there's a printable version!
    -jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ad for my area (just south of Chattanooga) doesn't show a coupon in ad for Clean and Clear. I "viewed" the ad online and it doesn't either. I get the NE Ga edition of Chattanooga paper, does anyone in Chattanooga see theirs with the coupon? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in Chattanooga/Ooltewah area. They were not in our Sunday paper ad. I also checked in the store for a different sale paper, but did not find.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.