Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Thursday, March 11, 2010

6PM: Nine-West Shoes 80% Off!



I get weekly emails from 6PM.com, to let me know what the daily specials will be - today I was looking through a line of shoes called "Volatile" which were 85% Off (and cute, to boot!) when I noticed that Nine-West shoes are up to 80% Off!


You can score some GREAT deals at this site, but most of the best bargains are first-come, first serve (i.e., Size 7 & 8 sell out FAST) so check it out 6PM early if you're in need of some new kicks! 

P.S. I just got my first order last week - a $5 pair of sandals (reg. $30) & an $8 pair of skimmers (reg. $40).  My total w/ shipping was only $20 - and I am so happy with how quickly it arrived and the quality of service!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.