Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Friday, March 19, 2010

Bruster's PJ Day = FREE ICE CREAM!


Earlier this month I posted about Bruster's Free Ice Cream Day, but because corporate headquarters was snowed in at the time, they moved their annual Pajama Day to March 20th - TOMORROW!

Just roll out of bed and wear your pajamas to your local Bruster's, and they'll reward your sense of adventure with a FREE single scoop waffle cone! PJ Day only comes once a year, so don't miss your chance to get in on the fun! (Call first to make sure they are participating)

I am a big fan of the White Turtle myself, but I really have never met an ice cream I didn't like!

-Thanks goes to my son, who has a very long memory when it comes to food.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up! We always love free ice cream! Their raspberry chocolate truffle is hard to beat.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.