Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Friday, March 19, 2010

Need of Computer Repair?

We wanted to give you the contact information of our computer repairman.  My (Kasey) laptop crashed the first time several months ago and I had no idea who to call.  I called a couple of numbers in the phone book, and ended up taking my computer to Chuck - at Computer Aid.  When we dropped it off we realized that he and his wife had attended a recent workshop.  CRAZY!!  Since then he has helped us with other laptops crashing, getting dropped, etc...  His prices are extremely reasonable - not to mention he is a fellow Time 2 $aver. 

We have had people ask us since then who repairs our computers so we thought we'd pass the info along.  It never hurts to have a good contact on hand BEFORE you need one. 



ComputerAid - Chuck Spires
www.myputerdr.com
Office 423-473-9653, Cell 423-303-0119

Serving You 7 Days A Week
Computer Repairs, Home Office Networking, Data Recovery, Data Forensics, Data Investigations, Custom Software

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, this guy is amazing! My computer crashed not too long ago and, as you did, I called around price checking and when I talked to Chuck and told him what happened we discussed prices. Honestly, when he told me his price, as low as it was, I didn't think he was going to be able to fix the problem but, since the price was so low, I gave it a shot and not only did he fix my computer but did it within hours, I had my computer back, up and running, the next day! Simply amazing...

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.