Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Monday, March 29, 2010

Home Depot - Watch Out A Girl's Night Out

Hom,e Depot Do-It-Herself

Okay, you might think I am crazy but this could be a really fun girls night out.  A bunch of girls hanging out with paint brushes at a Home Improvement Store - I can already hear a good story out of this one.  I know anytime I get together with my friends to work on any kind of project (or grocery shop) we end up laughing our tails off.  I can't tell you how many times I have had to sit down in the middle of a grocery aisle because I was laughing so hard I was afraid bladder incontinence would kick in.  (for those of you who aren't a mom yet, you'll understand after childbirth)

I am being serious I think it would be fun - let us know if any of you get a group together to go.  No matter how much you enjoy couponing - a new adventure now and then makes life more interesting. I'm hoping Jaimie, Kelly, and Jen will come with me.  Click the picture for more info.
.
*************************************************

While you are at it, sign your husband up for a  newsletter he would enjoy by clicking the Home Depot logo below.   You will get updates on promos, coupons, & unadvertised specials. 

Home Depot Newsletter
Home Depot $10 off $100 online Code!!
Home Depot has just released a new $10 off $100 online code: DEPOT29
(Valid through 4/4/10)

Click HERE for the Home Depot Savings Newsletter !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.