Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Tuesday, April 6, 2010

2900 Front Porch Friends!


Okay - I'm just in the middle of putting together the Food Lion ad (there's Free Milk!) and I happened to see that our Facebook Fan # just reached 2900!  WOW!

It's so fun to have a whole community of Time2Savers - I just can't believe there are this many!  Whenever I go to read all the posts on our facebook page, I feel like I'm walking through a neighborhood of warm, funny, friendly, nosy, helpful, housewives/women/men all hanging out on their porches chatting with each other.   We're a front-porch neighborhood - in cyberspace- and I'm so happy to have you all as my friendly neighbors!

Be careful though, if I find out one of you lives close to me, I'll forever be over there asking to borrow a cup of sugar and an egg.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.