Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Neiman Marcus Dream Prom Sweepstakes


Okay guys - I looked so different from this at my prom! I wore sponge rollers to bed and went with my best friend. Our moms took pictures of us in front of the porch swing. What the heck is going on with high-schoolers these days??   Still - if you want to win a $1,000 Dream Prom Sweepstakes or one of (4) $350 Neiman Marcus Gift Cards (I DO!) then go HERE to enter!  Your teenage girl (Or in this picture, apparently your 40 year-old woman) will love you for it.

Oh. And as a special treat - here I (Jamie) am at the DeSales High School Homecoming- Circa 1998. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jamie - you look too cute. We should all post pictures from our teenage years:)

    Kasey

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.